UnifyID Launches Enterprise-Ready Implicit Authentication Platform with Dynamic Probability and Confidence Scoring
April 24, 2018
In the News
- March 2015: UnifyID was founded by John Whaley and Kurt Somerville.
- January 2016: UnifyID received its first seed investment and opened a modest 1,000 square foot office in SoMa, San Francisco.
- September 2016: UnifyID placed TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield Runner-up out of over 1,000 startups.
- October 2016: UnifyID hosts its first private beta party for early adopters at HQ.
- November 2016: UnifyID kicks off its inaugural AI Fellowship, Fall Edition.
- December 2016: UnifyID conducts global security survey across 700+ organizations.
- February 2017: UnifyID Scores a Unanimous Win at RSA Innovation Sandbox!
- March 2017: UnifyID sweeps SXSW and places #1 in Security & Privacy.
- August 2017: UnifyID Raises $20M Series A Funding.