The UnifyID AI Fellowship and Residency Program gives the opportunity for students and researchers to work alongside UnifyID engineers on important and relevant problems in security, machine learning, biometrics, implicit authentication, and human behavior. We seek to answer relevant, well-constructed, overarching research questions that have both an impact on our product as well as the field as well.
AI Fellowship Program For Students
- A 12-week program involving a single project with well defined objectives
- A fellow is paired with an in-house mentor
- The deliverable is to publish an open-sourced project or a peer-reviewed publication
AI Residency Program for PhD Researchers, Post-Docs, and Faculty
- A long-term project with a flexible set of goals agreed a priori
- The program is geared towards exploring some of the pitfalls of the algorithm-shopping machine learning paradigm and creating solutions replete with elegance and intellectual rigor
Resources: Publications and Presentations
In Proceedings of the Deep Learning Security Workshop (DLSW-2017), Dec 15, 2017 – Singapore, Malaysia.
In Proceedings of the CVPR 2017 CV-COPS workshop, July 21, 2017- Honolulu, Hawaii.
In Proceedings of the ICML Workshop on TinyML: ML on a Test-time Budget for IoT, Mobiles, and Other Applications, August 10, 2017 – Sydney, Australia.
In Proceedings of the ICML Workshop on TinyML: ML on a Test-time Budget for IoT, Mobiles, and Other Applications,10th August, 2017 – Sydney, Australia.
In Proceedings of the CVPR 2017 CV-COPS workshop, July 21, 2017 – Honolulu, Hawaii.
Poster, NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference (GTC-2017), May 8, 2017 – San Jose, California.