UnifyID’s goal is to solve one of the oldest and most fundamental problems in organized society: How do I know you are who you say you are?
At UnifyID, we believe it is time for authentication to be about you. Humans have always been considered to be the “weak link” in security. At UnifyID, we turn that around and use what is unique about each individual to enhance security. The best way to authenticate yourself is to be yourself.
UnifyID was unanimously named most innovative start-up at RSA 2017, SXSW 2017 Winner in Security & Privacy, and 2016 TechCrunch Disrupt Runner-Up. Recently, UnifyID was named a Cool Vendor by Gartner in Identity and Access Management for 2018. The company is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates and Stanford-StartX.
About the Role
- Plays a key leadership role to help the company grow and achieve its business objectives
- A team player that can help the organization scale in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Provides the customer and business expertise to make smart decisions and manage the product backlog
- Build the UnifyID product management team
- Represent UnifyID from a product perspective to external stakeholder
- Reports to the CEO
- Own and drive the product roadmap and product priorities at both the strategic and operational levels
- Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Define new features and product roadmap focusing on the UnifyID mobile SDK (Android, iOS)
- Manage the UnifyID API program for 3rd party developers
- Hire and manage 1-2 product managers
- Deeply involved in day-to-day operational activities which can include writing tickets and testing new features (e.g. Jira, Program Management)
- Represent UnifyID at industry events (e.g. RSA Conference, Money20/20)
- 8+ years B2B product management experience, including 2+ years in financial services and/or cyber security (e.g. security, authentication, risk scoring, fraud)
- Mobile experience in Android and iOS
- Demonstrable background in writing product management content (product requirement documents, design specification, user guides, etc.)
- Experience with various user and feature testing methods (e.g. A/B testing, usage analytics, usability testing)
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams both external and internal – Customers, Partners, Analysts, Engineering, Founders, Marketing, Sales, QA, etc.
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of machine learning a plus
- Familiarity with complex mobile app SDKs
Working at UnifyID
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
- Free snacks and drinks
- Flexible vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to work on one of the most exciting emerging technologies in the security industry
- UnifyID is an equal opportunity employer